DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

This beautiful boy needs a home.  He is 43lbs with a mixture of chocolate and cream in his spiral fleece coat.  He is sweet as can be and is house trained and leash trained.

-- Are both parents hips tested and cleared by OFA, PennHIP, or their Canadian/Euro equivalents?Yes

-- Are both parents tested and cleared for eye disorders either by PRA or yearly CERF exam?Yes

-- Any other additional health testing/clearances on the parent dogs (please list if yes)?No

-- Do you offer a minimum of a 2 year health guarantee on your puppies with monetary reimbursement (without required return of dog) should one of your warranty-covered disorders occur in this puppy?Yes

-- Will these puppies be spayed or neutered before they go home?Yes

-- If these pups are not early spayed/neutered, how will you prevent your pups from being bred possibly indiscriminately by unqualified people (i.e. spay/neuter contract, etc)?N/A

Call Kim at Sandcastle Labradoodles for more information at 352-238-0561.

Views: 57

Replies to This Discussion

This is one beautiful boy! Love the color!
Thank you Susan. I replied to your email. My compliments as well to your golden, gorgeous!!!!
Has this cutie found a home yet?
Not yet Meg! I have someone choosing between him and another but I have not heard anything in about a week.
Meg,

Just to let you know I just heard from that other woman I was speaking of and she chose the other older male.
Hello Kim!

My apologies....I did not know you responded, b/c I expected an email alert like facebook when someone responds to a thread. Was just checking again, and saw your response. Anyway, I just added you as a friend so that I can send you a message.

Meg

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service