DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Tante & Jordan & now Annie!'s Discussions (595)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Jax's Mom, I am so sorry for your loss.My heart goes out to you and your family. Ev…"

Tante & Jordan & now Annie! replied Feb 1, 2010 to Coping with death and how to help the other dog...

14 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Debbie Penny

"To add to everyone's: when I would want both dogs to do something I would say "dogs…"

Tante & Jordan & now Annie! replied Aug 20, 2009 to Different Command Words for Each Dog?

12 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Kyoko

"Thank you Maryann, Dh and I have talked and we are not going to get another dog,unti…"

Tante & Jordan & now Annie! replied May 20, 2009 to Coping with death and how to help the other dog...

14 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Debbie Penny

"Thank you all for your suggestions/condolences,I took Jordan out and about with me t…"

Tante & Jordan & now Annie! replied Apr 29, 2009 to Coping with death and how to help the other dog...

14 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Debbie Penny

"Sounds like my Jordi, I socialized her so much. She was like this at 10w in puppy cl…"

Tante & Jordan & now Annie! replied Mar 11, 2009 to Older pup becoming possessive/protective of youger puppy

4 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Allyson, Peri & Taquito

"Sherlock sounds just like my Jordan. I talked to an animal behaviorist she said Jord…"

Tante & Jordan & now Annie! replied Mar 10, 2009 to Older pup becoming possessive/protective of youger puppy

4 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Allyson, Peri & Taquito

"I was dog sitting my Sister's 2 dogs.DH came into the room and snapped the pic in di…"

Tante & Jordan & now Annie! replied Feb 11, 2009 to How many bodies can fit in a king sized bed?

5 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by theresa wood

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service