DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Jaime and Barley Barker's Discussions (221)

Discussions Replied To (185) Replies Latest Activity

"Barley is almost 90 pounds and continues to do this. I was recently told by my train…"

Jaime and Barley Barker replied Nov 9, 2011 to Doodle behavior or just Mindy being Mindy?

14 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Denise & Sophie

"Or Barley!"

Jaime and Barley Barker replied Nov 5, 2011 to Need a name!

43 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Jessie Cline

"I'm a fan of the show "Frasier" and there is an adorable dog on that show named Eddi…"

Jaime and Barley Barker replied Nov 4, 2011 to Need a name!

43 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Jessie Cline

"I have found that talking to Barley improves his focus on me. Also, I'm convinced th…"

Jaime and Barley Barker replied Nov 3, 2011 to Help, My Doodle is Smarter than ME!

37 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Mimi Linna, Lilly and Lolly

"Actually, "redirection" is a much better word and the word my trainer uses. I think…"

Jaime and Barley Barker replied Nov 3, 2011 to Help, My Doodle is Smarter than ME!

37 Nov 4, 2011

"That's a more difficult scenario. To be honest, Barley doesn't have a problem going…"

37 Nov 4, 2011

"Distraction such as .) walking backwards away from the dog and bringing your dog wit…"

37 Nov 4, 2011

"You're very welcome! It will get better, I promise you. I forgot to mention that I a…"

37 Nov 4, 2011

"I second what Carol and Adina wrote. I have often had the same problem with Barley a…"

Jaime and Barley Barker replied Nov 2, 2011 to Help, My Doodle is Smarter than ME!

37 Nov 4, 2011

"Congratulations! I'm glad that you feel better now about the situation and that you…"

Jaime and Barley Barker replied Oct 31, 2011 to Obedience class not going so well :(

47 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Nicky, Riley & Boris

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service