DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Julie and Maggie's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"My solution to this sounds gross but it works. When Maggie gets those balls of black…"

Julie and Maggie replied Jul 31, 2013 to Eye Ca Ca

12 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Julie and Maggie

"I have been a big fan of the antlers, cut in half. Once the initial "flavor" or what…"

Julie and Maggie replied Apr 17, 2012 to Puppy Chews

20 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Midge and Gracie

"She has such a sweet face. And I love her coat color. It is so nice when they take t…"

Julie and Maggie replied Apr 10, 2012 to Bailey is home!

5 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Jennifer

"Just wanted to add that Maggie is now 10 months and I'd say that in the last month o…"

Julie and Maggie replied Apr 9, 2012 to "Uncrating" - when to start leaving your doodle out of the crate when you're gone...

15 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Jen & Ember

"Hope you and Abby are doing well. I just read this thread only now. All I can say is…"

Julie and Maggie replied Apr 7, 2012 to Stella is getting spayed next week, any good advice to offer?

37 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Katrine

"Just want you guys to know that I got this book with the DVD and it is ABSOLUTELY th…"

Julie and Maggie replied Aug 9, 2011 to The Most Important Things To Teach While Waiting For The Puppy Class To Start

18 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Mimi Linna, Lilly and Lolly

"http://poochie-pets.net/index.html   They are really great. Maggie is totally gettin…"

Julie and Maggie replied Aug 5, 2011 to Crate training and the water bowl

20 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Mimi Linna, Lilly and Lolly

"Yeah I know all about the ticks. I had a discussion going about it a few days ago. S…"

Julie and Maggie replied Aug 3, 2011 to The Backyard World

32 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Lynda Kamrath

"Are you referring to the ticks? If so, yes. Frontline Plus to the rescue and we are…"

32 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Lynda Kamrath

"Maggie does seem to enjoy playing more than getting on with things, but I just don't…"

32 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Lynda Kamrath

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service