DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Kaitlin and Ludo's Discussions (257)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree that 14 weeks is still very young and mouthing at that age should be expecte…"

Kaitlin and Ludo replied Apr 9, 2018 to 14 week old puppy still mouthing constantly

5 Apr 9, 2018
Reply by Missy

"I wrote a blog here when Ludo was a puppy and when I had to take him to the vet for…"

Kaitlin and Ludo replied Feb 26, 2018 to What to do if you think your puppy's personality isn't a match for you?

23 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Deanna & Desi & Cori

"Others may disagree with me but I think the behavior you describe is totally normal…"

Kaitlin and Ludo replied Feb 24, 2018 to What to do if you think your puppy's personality isn't a match for you?

23 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Deanna & Desi & Cori

"I think that would be fine.  With all toys, I watch Ludo with them to check for wear…"

Kaitlin and Ludo replied Aug 2, 2016 to Toy chew question...

4 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Lori, Daphne, Lucy & Pippa

"Ludo was a shy puppy (he was also somehow kind of a bully as a puppy at the same tim…"

Kaitlin and Ludo replied Jul 20, 2016 to Puppy socialization classes

2 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Haley, Yeti, and Phin

"I think it depends on the dog.  Usually like 8 months to 1 year-ish is when they cha…"

Kaitlin and Ludo replied Jun 10, 2016 to Water Bowl Madness.. Puppy sinks her entire head in

15 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"If I put ice cubes in Ludo's water, he'll submerge his whole nose, but I've never ha…"

Kaitlin and Ludo replied Jun 10, 2016 to Water Bowl Madness.. Puppy sinks her entire head in

15 Jun 13, 2016

"Several months ago, Ludo got a spider bite that left a lump on his leg.  I asked abo…"

Kaitlin and Ludo replied Jun 2, 2016 to Bump on nose

8 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Jess

"I would probably go have it looked at. In my opinion, it is always better to be safe…"

Kaitlin and Ludo replied Jun 2, 2016 to Bump on nose

8 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Jess

"Ludo was growly as a puppy and he is not at all aggressive, he's actually quite talk…"

Kaitlin and Ludo replied May 27, 2016 to Possible aggressive behavior

7 May 27, 2016

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service