DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Sally, Ditzy Mitzi & Sgt. Pepper's Discussions (705)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, that rule is new to me, too.   Guess I need to read more!  LOL !"

Sally, Ditzy Mitzi & Sgt. Pepper replied Aug 2, 2011 to How long to walk?

9 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Zoe, Benny and Tyler

"O.K. guess I'm back in the puppy group, Pepper is just sixteen months old, so he rea…"

Sally, Ditzy Mitzi & Sgt. Pepper replied Jun 17, 2011 to Will Rooney learn to like Stuart?

12 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Jane, Rooney & Stuart

"Another side to giving a treat to get the puppy to release the item it took is our p…"

Sally, Ditzy Mitzi & Sgt. Pepper replied Oct 5, 2009 to puppy growls when he has a bone

4 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by John Lawlor

"Amazing, how strange it is that so many behavior problems seem to be "doodle-ish"! D…"

Sally, Ditzy Mitzi & Sgt. Pepper replied Sep 19, 2009 to I can't afford to lose anymore clothes!

12 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Laura & Chewie

"If you have some time, look up standard poodle show dogs, you will definitely see th…"

Sally, Ditzy Mitzi & Sgt. Pepper replied Jul 2, 2009 to Is your doodle really skinny under all that hair?

5 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by nonnie browne

"A wubba? I'm so sorry, I thought they were pretty strong. Let us know when you find…"

Sally, Ditzy Mitzi & Sgt. Pepper replied Jun 1, 2009 to Indestructible soft toys

11 Jun 4, 2009

"The only toy we have found that lasted more than 5 minutes is the Kong Wubba. It has…"

Sally, Ditzy Mitzi & Sgt. Pepper replied May 31, 2009 to Indestructible soft toys

11 Jun 4, 2009

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service