DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Lindsey, Lee, Whopper and Simba's Discussions (425)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Two nights ago, I brought Simba home from obedience class and he and Whopper were so…"

Lindsey, Lee, Whopper and Simba replied Jun 9, 2011 to The Crazies

29 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth & *Kosci*.

"I personally think he will be okay for that amount of time. It may even be good for…"

Lindsey, Lee, Whopper and Simba replied May 13, 2011 to How long do you think Barkley can be left alone in a crate for?

10 May 15, 2011
Reply by Gayle Miller

"Are you leaving a towel in there with her?  My thought is that if you are, try leavi…"

Lindsey, Lee, Whopper and Simba replied Apr 5, 2011 to Yikes! First day with puppy and submissive peeing?

10 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Aimee Santa Monica

"Whopper had a brillo pad removed from her stomach last fall.  As far as the recovery…"

Lindsey, Lee, Whopper and Simba replied Feb 7, 2011 to Post surgery questions?!?

15 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Lori

"Our doods do this to my husband after he brushes his teeth at night.  They know that…"

Lindsey, Lee, Whopper and Simba replied Jan 12, 2011 to Lapping up the Leftovers...

5 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Caitlin and Albus

"That's great.  I can picture him and how proud he must have been of himself.  He and…"

Lindsey, Lee, Whopper and Simba replied Jan 12, 2011 to Communication Skills

7 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Lynda Kamrath

"We have a Honda CRV for our Doods and they seem to like the roomy backseat.  It does…"

Lindsey, Lee, Whopper and Simba replied Dec 23, 2010 to Dear Santa - I want a puppy friendly vehicle

12 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Sam

"I agree with the others in regards to waiting until Rooney is a little bit older. We…"

Lindsey, Lee, Whopper and Simba replied Dec 5, 2010 to I want another puppy & DH is saying no

15 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Carol

"For Whopper we've got Whoppadoo, Whopster, Whoppadoodle, Ms. Whopalot... and for Sim…"

Lindsey, Lee, Whopper and Simba replied Nov 27, 2010 to Doodle nicknames?

39 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Carol Hanr

"Here's Simba!"

Lindsey, Lee, Whopper and Simba replied Nov 22, 2010 to Photos of our newest pups

46 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Kimberly Daisy Kalli

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service