DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Laurie, Fudge, and Vern's Discussions (25,833)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"I am so happy to read this, Lisa! "

Laurie, Fudge, and Vern replied Feb 24, 2018 to What to do if you think your puppy's personality isn't a match for you?

23 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Deanna & Desi & Cori

"Good points, Missy!"

Laurie, Fudge, and Vern replied Feb 24, 2018 to What to do if you think your puppy's personality isn't a match for you?

23 Apr 28, 2018

"I also asked our breeder for the calmest dog in the bunch. My husband and I laugh of…"

23 Apr 28, 2018

"That is really a great idea. I wish I had known about this when Fudge got spayed. "

Laurie, Fudge, and Vern replied Sep 28, 2016 to E-collar after spay

10 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Kaitee and Orwell

"What an exciting time for you! Congratulations. My dogs loved the Snuggle Puppy and…"

Laurie, Fudge, and Vern replied Sep 24, 2016 to SO excited! Bringing home puppy in a few weeks and going shopping soon for supplies. Is there a list here of recommended things I should buy?

27 Oct 2, 2016
Reply by Susan

"Amber, You can do this! I remember those puppy days with Fudge. She was like a shark…"

Laurie, Fudge, and Vern replied Sep 8, 2016 to One day you wake up and the puppy madness is over

17 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Stacy

"Amber, This is a discussion from 2013. You might want to post a question in a discus…"

Laurie, Fudge, and Vern replied Sep 8, 2016 to My tips for new doodle puppy owners

49 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Laurie, Fudge, and Vern

"I also have used Dogvacay.com and have a lovely petsitter who comes to our home when…"

Laurie, Fudge, and Vern replied Jul 22, 2016 to Going on vacation- house sitter or board outside of the home??

21 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Kristen and Piper

"I had them for each of my dogs and they were the easiest dogs to crate train. Mine d…"

Laurie, Fudge, and Vern replied May 3, 2016 to Snuggle Puppy

9 May 10, 2016
Reply by Nancy & Echo

"Congratulations on Graycie. My best advice would be not to do an indoor potty at all…"

Laurie, Fudge, and Vern replied Mar 29, 2016 to Newbie with a doodle - M-F work day schedule advice pls :)

11 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service