DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Does your puppy ever sit flat on his rear with his back feet facing straight forward?

I have a pic below when my pup was a little younger, but he continues sitting

like this quite often. Does anyone else have a dog doing this? Will he outgrow it?

Views: 90

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, my doodle sits exactly like that!  She's 5 months old now.  She also still lies down flat out with her back legs sticking straight, looking for all the world like a polar bear rug.
That is the cutest photo!!!  Banjo (at a year) still does this....I love it!   I think it's a doodle thing.
what a face, i am sure your vet would know best, looks ok to me.
what a little doll baby! :-) I think it's just how some dogs sit. My newfie sat like that for years.

Thank you all for info-I feel much better knowing other doodles are sitting like this..it

just seemed adnormal to see their back feet shooting out in front of their front feet.

Awe!  That is so cute!  But no, "Miss Tori" does not sit like that... we always joke about how 'prissy' she sits (most) of the time - even with her nose up in the air!  LOL
Oh wow! I assumed they all grew out of it. I was obviously wrong. :) That is soo cute!

My aussiedoodle Teddy used to lay out with his back legs sprawled out behind him and it was so dang cute!! He doesn't do it anymore..I wish I could find the picture I have of my Teddy doing it but it's on my other computer.

This is the closest one I have but you can't really see his back legs...

Soo cute!  Now, i'll have to take a good look at our pups when they are in down position ;)
Yes. Our CoCo does that too....I think it is normal.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service