DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I'm just curious how Rosie compares in size... She is now 11 weeks and is 10.5 pounds. =)
Stacy

Views: 818

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Lucy, my 8.5 week old is 10.3lbs.

Bailey is 7 months and is weighing in at 28 pounds. His father was a 15 pound miniature poodle and his mother a 64 pound golden retriever, so we think he is probably going to be about 35 - 40 pounds when all is said and done :0)
That's about what Stella was at that age. Now at 10 months old she is a whopping 32 pounds (and 21" at the shoulder) Her parents were both 45 pounds, I doubt she ever gets to that.
Hi Stacy, my youngest doodle, Smudge, was around 11 lbs @ 12 wks.  May 31st she will be a year old and she now weighs 37 lbs.
Molly is 5 1/2 months and weighs 22 lbs...wait make that 21 lbs, she got a hair cut LOL

http://www.doodlekisses.com/group/puppymadness/forum/topics/weight-...

Check out the discussion in this group " Weight-update-vol. 2 "

My Molly will be 5 months this coming Wednesday, we just weighed her and she's 28 pounds.
She's going to be a whopper though :-) her parents were big dogs (both standards).

Luna is a medium GD (GR x mini poodle)

At 11 weeks she weighed 10.8 pounds

16 weeks 16 ounds

6 months 28 pounds

9 months (now) 35 pounds - we don't expect her to grow any more. :)

My Henry would have been 14 or 14.5 pounds at 11 weeks.  He will be 16 weeks on Saturday.

at 11.5 Weeks Trixie weighed 14.7 #.

at her 16 week mark she weighed 23.5 #  that was this past Sun.

Today she weighed 25.5 # !

Well- Barkley is quite a big boy- funny since he was the smallest of his litter  He is a F1 standard goldendoodle

6 weeks- 9 lbs

8 weeks- 15 lbs

9 weeks (tomorrow- weighed him today)-18 lbs!!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service