DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Welcome to puppy madness! I think it would be a great idea to all post a little about yourself and your doodle. Photos are ALWAYS welcome.

Thinks you might want to share:

1) Your Name/Doodle Name 

2) Location

3) Doodle type (goldendoodle/labradoodle; mini/standard; F1/F2)

4) Doodle age/weight

5) Photo

6) Anything else

Would also be great to come back here as your doodle ages to respond to your comment and post updates for age/weight/photos etc.

Views: 21731

Replies to This Discussion

Sweet baby!

1) Your Name/Doodle Name  - Sierra

2) Location - Ohio

3) Doodle type (goldendoodle/labradoodle; mini/standard; F1/F2) - F1b

4) Doodle age/weight - 1 year - 50 lbs

5) Photo

6) Anything else - on the hunt now for Doodle #2! :)

I love the style of Sierra's clip!

She is stunning!

My Gracie Mae arrives in Denver tomorrow. She's 9 weeks old and comes from Timshell Farm in Arizona. I'm puppy proofing the apt. today. Since she's not fully vaccinated yet, I'm getting the patch of grass on my balcony. I hope it works. Very, very excited.
Congratulations! She is adorable, can't wait to see lots of pictures.
Ooo! I feel your excitement. Lucky you.
Gracie Mae arrived at Denver Intl. Airport today, safe and sound. We drove the hour to Boulder. She's a little fussy now. I've taken her to the patch of grass on the balcony a few times, but she doesn't know what to do yet. She's 9 weeks old and won't be protected for Parvo for several weeks, so I can't use the dog path behind my apt.

Thanks for sharing all your wisdom and knowledge. I'll need it.
Marilyn
Attachments:

1) Katie/Charlie

2) Dayton, Ohio

3) F1 Goldendoodle

4) 10 weeks/ 9lbs

5) Charlie's pretty active, so most of my pics are either blurry or of him sleeping, but this is my favorite, so far. 

Hi all, 

1) Nathalie/Finnegan 

2) Denver, Colorado

3) F1B

4) 5 months/36lbs

Cute factor 10!

Hello....We're Michael and Krista from Northern VA. We recently adopted a beautiful F1 medium Goldendoodle. Her name is Molly and she is 13 weeks old. We absolutely adore  her, although she is quite a handful. Thankfully, Molly is potty trained but she still has issue with putting everything possible into her mouth. I find myself pulling things, mostly mulch, twigs, trash..etc... out her mouth several times a day. I understand this is common with doodles. Also, Molly likes to play very rough and prefers to play with dogs many times her size. We live in a neighborhood where she meet lots of people and other dogs daily. We're happy to be part of this forum and look forward to many great times ahead. 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service