DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

i just noticed that briggs is getting some curly fur under his chin and along the underside of the neck, super curly. he is otherwise wavy fur. do other people have pups with different hair in different places? he is only 4.5 months, so i doubt he is getting rid of his puppy coat yet. 

Views: 329

Replies to This Discussion

yes, we do! Teddy is 8 months and he has curly face/chest. wavy coat back to tail. The hair on head/chest is super soft.  The hair on rump and sides is very coarse and wiry.

Oh my goodness, Briggs is soooo cute! Yes, both of our doodles have different kinds of fur in different parts of their bodies. Kona has the very curly poodle fur under his neck and down his chest, too. They are such a mixed bag of goodies. Love our doodles!

Archie has wavy, curly and straight fur!!!!

My doodle, Madiba is an aussiedoodle, she is curly on back of neck and front of chest and wavy soft and silky everywhere else.  She's 8 months, I'm hoping she stays this way, her fur and her markings are so stunning. 

Wow....such interesting replies.  Enzo is 6 mos and so far, nothing but waves.  Will be interesting to see where her coat ends up!

Luna is curly all over - EXCEPT for her tail, her ears, chin/face and a stripe down her back which is thicker coarser but mostly straight.  

Beowoof is 4 months old and has the craziest coat! Curls, waves and fluff everywhere! He even has tiny little ringlets on the bottoms of his ears which I think are adorable. :-) My husband thinks he looks like a shaggy mess but I think he looks like a big teddy bear sweetheart. I have to say, I am definitely doodle smitten!

Ned is super curly under his chin and onto his neck/chest.  His mustache is totally straight. The rest of him is either straight, wavy or dreadlock looking.

Zoe is super curly on her torso, neck and top of her head, wavy (even straight) on her face and legs.  I actually hope she stays super soft and curly instead of wavy - I sort of like that she looks more poodle than golden.  I was unaware of puppy coat changes until reading it in this forum - it's been a wealth of information!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service