DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Looks like we lost the weight up-date discussion some how.
I enjoyed checking into it every now and then, so I decided to make a vol. 2.
Charlie was 13.7lb @ 10 1/2 wks, 19.7lb @ 15wks, 22.3 lb @ 16 wks, 30lb @ 23 wks, and now 35lb @ 27 wks.

Views: 29774

Replies to This Discussion

Sadie was16 at 16 weeks also. She was done by about 9 months old at 38 lbs. She's 21 months and 39- 40lbs. She was supposed to be a mini between 25- 30. HA!

I thought Mini's were much smaller than the standard... like 25lb! Charlie is standard and is only 42 lb.

Racey is a standard also, but judging by the comments on here, I think she will be small.

She is 16 weeks and 17 lbs.

Yeah, they said to double the 4 months weight and add 10lb or so t estimate the adult weight. With that estimate, Charlie would have been about 55 lb, but she is about 10lb less than that. I am totally fine with her size!!
Casey is 7months, 50 lbs and 25 inches. She's a big girl!
I think Zoe had reached hergrowth max. We went to the vet for our yearly
@ 1 yr 3 months n weighed in at 59 lbs & stands 26" at the shoulder
Looking back:
10 wks 14.7 lbs
16 wks 27.3 lbs
25 wks 42 lbs
28 wks 47.8 lbs
32 wks 50 lbs
1 year 55 lbs
1 year 3 months 59 lbs

Sunny was

6 lbs @ 9 weeks

7 lbs @ 10 weeks

10 lbs @ 16 weeks (worms were finally gone)

20 lbs @ 6 months

and is now 23 lbs @ 17 months.

I was just wondering about our little Doodle, she was 7 weeks and 4#, now shes 9 weeks and only 5#.  Both of her parents are 50#.  Shes a good eater, no worms, etc,,,,, I dont understand why she isnt growing.   Our other puppy is about 15 weeks and 24#.   Do they have a growing spurt or should I be worried, shes not growing?
As long as she is eating, and healthy, she should be fine.  Maybe she is the runt??  Is she getting taller at all?  I am sure your vet will take notice if she does not make healthy weight gains.  I think you may just have a smaller girl.  8*)
How big is she now?

I just wanted to say I love this discussion!  I have referenced it many times, and is essentially how I found doodlekisses to begin with (via Google search for size estimator).  I really wanted a large Goldendoodle.  Our breeder could only give an approximate guess of "55 - 85 lbs."  So, I have been diligently comparing Kashi's weights and weeks with fingers crossed.  I am guessing around 60 lbs. full grown at this point.  Here are his stats....

8 wks -  5 lb 8 oz

9 wks -  8 lb 6 oz

10 wks - 10 lb 2 oz

11 wks - 13 lb 2 oz

12 wks - 16 lb

13 wks - 19 lb

14 wks - 22 lb  -  15" at withers.  Rough measurement because he won't hold still  8*)

He does seem a bit short and thick. 

What age do they stop growing?

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service