DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

What does your puppy or older Doodle do when you're hanging out with them? Curious,,,don't have my Doodle yet!

Views: 192

Replies to This Discussion

My puppy cuddles up and takes naps with me, she follows me and lies down by my feet wherever I go, she steals any socks, tissues, kitchen towels, and underwear she can get her mouth on, she chews up her blanket, dog bed, toys, and any mulch or sticks she grabs outside, she paws at me and jumps up on me wanting scratches and belly rubbins, she brings me her ball or rope when she wants to play around, and she fills every moment of my day with happiness!

Mine either jump up to lay beside me, or lay on the floor at my feet. Nightly they will bring toys to me so we can play :-)

My doodle is 5 years old, and like most doodles I know, he has to be in the middle of everything.  He is quite laid back and never complains.  He is patient and tolerant with children, and is a master at making himself comfortable and snuggling.  Oh, the snuggles!  He is on a snuggling schedule with every family member and has a unique relationship with each member.

His greatest joy is to be with us, period.    And, he is quite determined to bond with each person in a way that pleases that person or in one case, the cat.  Yes, he learned to swat and play with the cat.  Still, unquestionably, he's a mama's boy.

Two of his favorite things are: chasing falling leaves and eating them and playing in the snow.  Also, I echo Sarah and Gus's comment about the chase thing - ours does that too and is quite agile.  Fast also - we once clocked him at 30mph on the 4 wheeler, but thankfully, he gets these bursts of energy when outside but then lays around and snuggles when he is inside.

Mine lay around, chew on toys, run outside to bark at whatever, ask to be petted. Sometimes they will follow me - if they think there might be something in it for them - like dinner or a new toy.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service