DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I would first like to say thank you for welcoming me into this awesome site! I am a new proud parent to a F1B Goldendoodle named Reddington. ( Yes; I’m a huge Blacklist Fan ) He is now just over 13 weeks old and weighing in at 15 pounds. His mother was a Apricot poodle who weighs 38 pounds and his father a f1 Goldendoodle who weighs 50 pounds. I’ve scrolled forever looking at pictures of puppy to adult pictures of doodles looking to find one similar to my love bug; but so far unsuccessful. I’m aware its a crap shoot, however with all the changes his coat has went through since I got him I’m just curious! Any guessers or folks with examples of the possibilities who looked similar to my lil guy? Thanks in advance!! 

Views: 349

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I have no idea at all what he will look like, but goodness he is precious!!!

Thank you so much! I have to agree he is a cutie pie! :)  I saw pictures of your precious one and my lil guys hair is doing that same kind of texturing. Its almost spiky but not because its so soft. Hard to explain, but their coats look similar! 

Apollo is 7 months and got a big boy groom the week before last. He looks like a different dog—much curlier! I’ll attach a pic, so you can see what I mean!

OMG tooooo stinking cute!!!! The hair at the root of my lil guys hair is becoming wavy. This coat type may be the direction my lil guy is going!

My goodness, that nose.  He is so adorable.  My prediction, and it is just that, is 1)  He will be very doodly looking.  2)  I don't think extremely curly, but somewhere between wavey and curly. and 3)  I think he is going to lighten up quite a bit.  I see a lot of cream coming thru in his coat.  I think the ears will stay darker than the coat.  Just a guess.

I think you could be right! At the root he is apricot now where it was cream and cream in areas it was apricot. Not to mention at the root he is getting a wave its not as straight as the tip. 

I agree with all of this :)

Another possibility is a cream undercoat with an apricot topcoat if he ends up with a double coat.  Luna was flat coated but her undercoat was drastically lighter than her topcoat.

He is so cute. I like his name. Congratulations!

Thank you!!

He is simply adorable.  Doodles usually get curlier in the adult coat. 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service