DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Janurary 11th this year was the day I stopped holding my breath and shouted in joy; unable to hold my excitement, I told everyone- the puppies had been born. Pick of the litter was to be mine, as the people above me in the list had backed out.

The next few weeks flew past with bated anticipation. I went to meet the puppies at 3 weeks; I had my decision narrowed down, but knew it was truly up to the pup. Within two minutes, I knew.

I then had the amazing opportunity to see him have the first "real" food, away from what mom had been providing. Followed by the systematic shock of the first food being introduced to the stomach! Poor things were shivering uncontrollably, even though the room was a comfortable 70*f.

Then I went about my way for the day, with a new type of anticipation-the wait until he comes home!

Views: 2157

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Photos:

Collage: Birth/1wk/2wk/3wk

Collage: puppy pile/Einself/mom/Einself

Single shot: 4weeks old
Attachments:

This looks like a Yeager Doodle!

Adorable.

What a cute puppy.

Eight weeks old
Attachments:
Nine weeks part 1

Ein has the tendency to stick his head in /every/ head sized hole that he encounters. Including the couch. Daily.
Attachments:
Nine weeks part 2

One of John's customers brought Einself a bone. Not just any bone-a prime steak bone!
Attachments:
Ten weeks

A purple tapetum reflection that is visible in daylight!

I sure hope this stays....
Attachments:
Week eleven part 1

Wait. What are these crazy people doing?
Attachments:
Week eleven part 2

This. Is. FUN!
Attachments:

How lucky to find a doodle with a kayak and a canoe!  I'm hoping to train my doodle (arriving tomorrow) to kayak with me next spring.  Did you get him used to seeing the kayak/canoe before giving him a ride?  What about him wanting to jump off and chase after wildlife? Have you seen anyone tie their doodle or other dog to the boat so they don't jump?

I'm trying to decide which inflatable kayak will serve my purposes...whether a double will allow a dog seat :) or if there will be enough room in a single.  Leaning toward a Hobie for my exercise of upper and lower body muscles.  BUT, I want it so the doodle can enjoy the ride as well.  Thanks for your insight.

Week twelve

A busy week, where it has snowed twice.

Instead of going canoing, we went for a day hike!

And then John gave Einself a cow knuckle that has become an immediate obsession.
Attachments:

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service