DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hey Everyone! I was just curious if anyone's puppy was without furnishings and then ended up with a shaggy/doodle coat as an adult? Our guy's hair is changing rapidly already but he really doesn't have much for furnishings. Thanks!

Views: 1909

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

This is her the day we brought her home!!! 8.5 weeks.....She has changed so much...I thought I was getting a more retriever looking dog and bam one year later she looks exactly like a doodle...
Attachments:
Oh what a sweetie! It's amazing how much changes from week to week! Here is Gus this week at 9 weeks:)
Attachments:
he is gorgeous and if he doodles out he is going to be so CUTE......I am not good at knowing if a dog will doodle out but I really never thought that Lexee would get there and boy oh boy.....she has and then some....I am so happy with how she looks, how she behaves and what she has brought to our family, especially my son who is 7 and loves her to pieces....
Attachments:

Oh my! That picture is too sweet for words! I hope that our two children will have that same bond with our pup. We have a two year old and 3 month old ;) 

Beth, I was wondering how your pup has changed since you started this conversation?
Hey Erin. His coat on his back has gotten very wavy but no signs of a beard or facial furnishings so I'm assuming he won't get any:( He's 15 weeks now.
Here are some pics!
Hi Beth!
I don't see any photos. I would think you would see the start of growth on his face by now.
Let's see if this works!
Attachments:
Hi Beth! You got the attachments to work. He's super handsome! I would expect he would have more facial hair growing in at this point, but I have been shocked by the change in some of the dogs on this site. How are things going otherwise? What generation is he?
Thank you:) He's quite a feisty little guy but we love him anyway. He's learned sit, come, lay down, roll over but is still struggling with biting and potty training. He's an F2 and so far is a very heavy shedder!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service