DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Lady Peri is now almost 15 months old.  She is a mini f1 goldendoodle who is 17" tall and about 25 pounds.  When she came home she was much more apricot in color.  Here is how she changed over the months (I have updated this to include some more recent photos - I think her look has changed again):

8 Weeks:

Peri about 12 weeks:

Peri 4 months:

Peri after her 6 month groom:

Peri around 8 months:

Peri at one year (much fleecier!):

Peri's cut at 13 months:

Peri 20 months (a bit blurry - taken with iPhone):

Views: 489

Replies to This Discussion

I should note: she shed in the beginning, only slightly. Now her hair is what I would call "fleece" and she does not shed. I got super lucky for having an F1! YAY!
She WAS and IS a darling!!!! And lucky you...non shedding!!!!
She really has changed. I love the last picture. I love it when they lay like that. Our girls did as puppies, but not so much any more. Lady Peri is like the perfect size! You really did get lucky!
Miss Lady Peri has blossomed into a beautiful young lady! And she did get so much lighter- so cute.... I guess it's the mix with the poodle that makes them all lighten so much... My golden retriever never really lightened.... interesting~
Ah - so cute! Funny how the lighter colored doodles get lighter.
What a sweet girl! Beautiful!
I just realized she looks depressed in the first few photos...then the last ones she is so happy. Why is that? Since she turned 1, she smiles for photos and poses now!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service