DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Let's play psychic! help me pick who will be the most and least curly from the litter :)

I know nothing with doodles coat can easily be predicted but I'd love some feedback on which pup you think will be the most and least curly!

Views: 1001

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

3 more!
Attachments:
And 3 more!
Attachments:
And last 2! Big litter poor mama dood
Attachments:

All eleven of these puppies are adorable! I have no idea who is going to be the curliest. I do know that as much as you want to pick a puppy by it's coat, or cute eyes, or adorable nose, I would highly recommend you choose most carefully by temperament. Every single one of these pups will probably be very doodley with facial furnishings and a doodley coat. I hope your baby will be the best dog you have ever had! Happy picking!

Thank you!! Yes temperament is my #1 priority and I know I'll love which ever one I end up with! It's just fun to play these guessing games to pass the time until I actually get to meet them :)

They are all adorable, and look like they are all going to have similar coats! If anything, I'd say maybe Miss White will have the least curly. They're all most likely going to be loose curly to curly, in my opinion. I think they will be shaggy though for sure, not poodle curls. When do you have to decide by? I'd wait until you meet them or find out about their personalities, and go from there. It will also be easier to tell about their coats in a couple weeks. Good luck!!

Thanks for your input! I'm going to see them and pick this weekend, I can't wait! I will definitely go by personality first but it's so hard not to dissect these photos while I wait to see them in person!

I think they are all going to be very doodley.  I would choose the one that has the temperament that most suits your family situation. 

Thank you :) I will definitely go by personality and temperament

All adorable!    I think brown and green will be most curly.  I do, however, believe temperament should come first.  Have fun picking!  We got to go to the breeders 2 wks before they were ready and sit and play with them.  You can really see their personalities.  It made choosing a little easier.  I had second pick out of 8, so it was still hard!!

Thank you! Yes I definitely went with temperament first.  I had 2nd pick out of 11 and it was so hard!! just a sea of cute lil puppies running around.  Luckily the breeder was able to help talk me through it and slowly took away puppies that didn't quite match temperament wise. 

It sounds like you have chosen a good breeder. Happy puppy days!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service