DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Lucy and Sophie at 8 Weeks

10 Weeks

Around 6 months!  Lucy is already turning silver.

6 Months -- Sophie is starting to curl -- Beginning of coat change as the hair that was curling was much different texture.  You can also see some apricot/brown in Lucy at this point.

Approx 10 months -- Right before Lucy went for her first haircut!

1st Haircut -- 10 months --- I found a couple little mats -- she was so long she was getting hard to comb out.  Didn't have them cut a whole lot, but she was easier to manage.  She was already getting very silver.

Right around their 1st b-day.  Sophie just gets longer and Lucy has had a couple haircuts.

May of 2010, Just over 2 years.  Both needing summer haircuts.

Current with their latest haircuts!

EDITED, 2-18-15 -- This is one of the last photos taken of Lucy and Sophie together.  This was at a fundraiser at the Animal Shelter in 2013.  Sophie was a couple months into her Chemo at this point and was not doing very well.  We lost her about one month later.  They were just short of their 5th birthday in this photo.

Pic of Lucy at almost 7 years.

March '16, Lucy's 8th birthday!

With her Sister AnnaBelle!  In this picture Lucy is 10 and AnnaBelle is now 5!

Views: 2556

Replies to This Discussion

They have changed so much - they are sooo cute and I love their haircuts right now :)
Great pics of the the changes! They look like best friends too! How do they get along?
Pat -- They get along great. They are just learning about being separated as I take Sophie on Therapy Visits and Lucy stays home. In the beginning Lucy made a big scene when we left, but she is now getting used to it. When they are outside in the back yard though they play really rough with each other. Sophie is just relentless in picking on Lucy. Sophie has always been the boss, but I think that is because Lucy let her. Lucy now decides when it is ok and when it isn't because she gives it right back to her sometimes.
Typical sisters - right? Wonder if they know they are sisters? Good for Lucy for standing up for herself.
I can't believe how teeeeny tiny they once were! Great photos! I love Lucy all fluffed out =)
Oh my what dolls! Absolutely gorgeous! Great age progression photos! Beautiful girls-and how wonderful that they are Sisters!
They are adorable. So cute together and gorgeous!!! What a change they have made.
This was so informative! Also good motivation for me to get Bernie to pose for a proper photo every month!
Lucy and Sophie are so different and both  so darn cute.
You did an awesome job capturing their growth and color change, cheers to you and thanks so much for the great photos!
I enjoyed looking at the progression in these again.
Wow! That is a drastic change.. both are co cute! Lucy kinda goes from looking a little like an F1 Labradoodle in the picture on the couch to the last picture where she looks like a fleece goldendoodle. Beautiful!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service