DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Isn't he precious?

Anyone experience tears like this...and what kind of coat do you think he'll end with? 

Views: 681

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

So very cute.  We have some tears here, it's a poodle thing.

He has furnishings...I am thinking fleece coat with some curl to it with a cute doodle face.

How can you tell about the furnishings? 

He has the longer hair between his eyes and the bridge of his nose

Attachments:

Yes, the tears are a poodle thing but my pups have always outgrown them.  I keep the hair around the eyes and down the nose (the path of the tears) trimmed and that seems to help.  Beautiful pup, I'm guessing a beautiful loose curl/wavy coat with a silky texture (I can never remember the proper terms).  He reminds me of my mom and sisters red f1 goldendoodles.

I assume that you don't have him yet. His tearing seems pretty severe from the picture. Why don't you ask your vet to advise you?  Take your picture with you.  That way you can either be reassured that it is no big deal, or be ready with solutions.

I do not have him yet. As soon as I saw the pic I wrote the breeder to double check there were any tear problems. She said it was normal, and that he would grow out of it. Also when talking to others that have purchased from her, they all said she would for sure let me know if there were concerns, she's very upfront about issues. 

Good idea to ask the vet. I'm just hoping she doesn't write me in the coming weeks and tell me a problem has progressed :( 

Do let us know what you find out and when you get your adorable puppy.

When we picked him up at 8 weeks the tearing was very minimal.....not dark or excessive at all! I guess it pays to trust a good breeder. 

Congratulations, Amber!  I am thrilled to hear your update.  I am going to check your page to see if you have current pictures posted.  If not, could you post a picture of him?  I'd love to see what he looks like now.  What did you name him?

Very cute puppy. I went to your page to see other pics of your pup. I see you live in Michigan, me to.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service