DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hudson is an 8 week old standard F1B goldendoodle. His mother is a goldendoodle and his father is a poodle. There were 8 pups in the litter. Six were very curly pups and the other two had straighter coats. Hudson is one of the straighter coat pups.

Will he doodle out? I have attached a few pics from 7-8 weeks old. All predictions welcome!!

Views: 4018

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Such a cute baby Harley! Love the tips of his ears!

Thanks!  Yeah I think he is a cutey too! LOL  Here is a more recent picture.

Adorable!!!!!

Oh stop! Too much cuteness!

I know this thread is super old, but I am new to DK and have been looking for similar coats to my 9 week old goldendoodle, Hudson's.  He is all fuzz right now, but I think I see hints of a beard. Harley's coat looks like it was very similar when he was around Hudson's age!  He is darling.

Hi Alicia, just noticed your post, Hudson is adorable and looks quite a bit like my Barkley did at that age, here's a current pic taken this weekend, he's a medium F1 goldendoodle and is about 10 1/2 mts old. (He's the one on the right). Congrats on the new pup, lots of great info. on this site!
Attachments:

Thank you! Your pups are adorable, and Barkley's coat is gorgeous!  I can't wait to watch Hudson grow up. He is so much fun already. :)

Look at my post in this same group on AnnaBelle 7 weeks to 16 months.  She looked a lot like Hudson as a newborn.  

FYI - Hudson is adorable!
Thanks!! He's getting quite doodley these days and no longer sheds. He's an F1B, so his poodle genes seem to be taking over now. But more importantly, he gets sweeter and more cuddley and more goofy every day. Mr. Personality!

I look forward to seeing how Jewel's coat turns out. She looks like she'll be a gorgeous lanky lady!!!!
Can't wait to see the pics! Hudson is such a great name.
Hudson is so handsome!! Wow he certainly did Doodle out.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service