DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle's Discussions (41,364)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sorry, Joyce. I hope the new medication helps."

Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle replied Apr 30, 2019 to Breakthrough Seizures

4 May 2, 2019
Reply by Joyce (Casey & Cody's mom)

"Since you mentioned rosemary, I'll add that many dog foods contain rosemary extract.…"

Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle replied Feb 23, 2019 to MY DOG JACK JUST DIAGNOSED WITH EPILEPSY

9 Feb 23, 2019
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"Here is some information you may find helpful:http://cidd.discoveryspace.ca/disorder…"

Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle replied Feb 22, 2019 to MY DOG JACK JUST DIAGNOSED WITH EPILEPSY

9 Feb 23, 2019

"But for sure, you absolutely don't want to ever give him Nexgard or Bravecto again. "

Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle replied Feb 22, 2019 to MY DOG JACK JUST DIAGNOSED WITH EPILEPSY

9 Feb 23, 2019

"There is no way to know whether or not it is inherited, but it doesn't matter either…"

9 Feb 23, 2019

"What kind of flea/tick preventatives is he on? The FDA has issued a wanring that the…"

9 Feb 23, 2019

"Adina, there is a wonderful resource for owners of dogs with epilepsy and seizure di…"

Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle replied Nov 17, 2018 to Need things to think about

9 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by AndySharon BoomerShaynaMariner

"I'm so sorry you and Rosco are having to deal with all this. I certainly had a lot o…"

Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle replied Nov 16, 2018 to Need things to think about

9 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by AndySharon BoomerShaynaMariner

"One thing that many people, even medical professionals, do not understand is that ca…"

Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle replied May 24, 2018 to Hours long hypoglycemia/seizures episodes

3 May 24, 2018

"I am sorry Benji is going through this.On thing to remember when we talk about food…"

Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle replied May 21, 2018 to Hours long hypoglycemia/seizures episodes

3 May 24, 2018

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service