DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

To my Minerva family:

I am so sorry I have not been on lately.....I have been dealing with the death of a very close childhood friend of mine.  We lost contact for a while, but was reunited on Facebook.  The sad part is that I did not lose him to natural causes or illness (not that makes it easier), but I lost him to suicide.  As I had said before, I am having a really hard time dealing.  But am going to talk with someone tomorrow morning to help me understand why he did what he did. 

So I will be back online as soon as I am not so weepy and emotional.

Views: 50

Replies to This Discussion

Holly, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Holly, I'm so sorry to hear of your sorrow.... Unfortunately in my line of work I deal with these horrific situations often, there is no understanding only emotional acceptance. I hope you are able to find the peace you need!
I am so sorry about your loss...... A close friend of my husband( late ) did that...... After my husband's passing, he was very close to me and my children, and was such a support to us. I was so angry at him for doing that for a long time.... I was mad that he left his kids like that..... But now, I just pray that his pain is healed.... People must be in such pain to do it, you know?
Holly,

I am very sorry to hear about your friend. In the current times I have several friends and relatives that fight depression. Our family’s prayers are with you.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service