DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Shannon & Lily's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you!  and I just called them too... bummer.  I think that I'm going to try to…"

Shannon & Lily replied Sep 28, 2012 to Orijen letter that details the production issues?

7 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Heather & Brinkley

"Wanted to update -- She love, love, loves the home cooking!  Vet is not a fan of swe…"

Shannon & Lily replied Sep 28, 2012 to Why You Should Say "NO" When Your Vet Recommends Rx Dog Food

100 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"I'm new here (so take this with a grain of salt), but I'd want to be 100% sure that…"

Shannon & Lily replied Sep 28, 2012 to Puppy Diarrhea...in need of advice.

16 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Jill, Woody & Maxi

"My vet said the same thing... b/c of tooth breakage and because of the pieces of the…"

Shannon & Lily replied Sep 18, 2012 to My vet so HECK NO to antlers and bully sticks.

31 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Moe

"Thanks!  I've got chicken & sweet potato cooked and ready for tomorrow... that w…"

Shannon & Lily replied Sep 16, 2012 to Why You Should Say "NO" When Your Vet Recommends Rx Dog Food

100 Aug 2, 2014

"These are the ingredients in the Wellness canned Just for Puppy: Chicken, Chicken Br…"

Shannon & Lily replied Sep 16, 2012 to Why You Should Say "NO" When Your Vet Recommends Rx Dog Food

100 Aug 2, 2014

"Thx!  Yes, she spit up some of the i/d -- that's over.  I'm making chicken, sweet po…"

100 Aug 2, 2014

"I hope you didn't read that as "lazy" b/c I've been working my tail off trying to ge…"

100 Aug 2, 2014

"Also... one more question.... Let's say I give her chicken & rice and she'll eat…"

100 Aug 2, 2014

"thank you karen! We picked her up last Friday so she's been with us a little over a…"

100 Aug 2, 2014

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service