DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hello,

I did some poking around and couldn't find posts pertaining to online shopping - although I know they exist.

Could I get some referrals for online stores to buy high end dog and cat food and treats?  It doesn't seem that Chewy.com is all that well stocked?  

Thanks!

Theresa

Views: 168

Replies to This Discussion

Chewy.com was recently sold to Petsmart, and as a result, several of our better quality brands have stopped selling through them.

Try Petflow,  or Bentley's Petstuff, I'm sure others will have some suggestions for you as well. 

Great to know about Chewy! Thanks so much Karen!

You might find this interesting: https://acana.com/chewy-letter/?lang=usa

Good read! Thanks for the information.  I definitely trust Champion.

Speaking of Chewey.com....did you know that they charge according to demand? Doesn't sound logical for an online store but I spent some time trying to buy a raincoat for Dinah. I was at the skimming stage so fine details weren't scrutinized. The PRICE was based on color! i saw an ad go from 26 dollars to 56 dollars over the period of a few days...and right on the day I was set to purchase. I had clicked earlier in the day and when I opened my account it was a third price of 36 ! Dollars. Be watchful of Chewey.com. There were different prices for the same item based on color.

Wow! Looks like I won't be shopping on chewy.com :)

Thanks for sharing!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service