DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

This company was just highly recommended to me from a premium dog food store owner. They had just heard about it and had been checking it out. The web site is very interesting and they have grain formulas, grain free formulas, for all life stages (including puppies). I would love feedback if anyone has or is using this or feedback based on what the web site has to say. The store owner just bought some for her dog based on feedback from the few people she has ordered it for. They claim their dogs love it. Hope to hear from some people in the know!!! 4 more days til I see my new pup, Echo!! Thanks everyone!

Views: 189

Replies to This Discussion

Michele,
I just ordered from the Honest Kitchen sample packages for our Molly. I have never seen a puppy who since I have had her eats a little or none at all (finicky, finicky). She will go meals without eating and I have tried every high end I can get my hands on. I have also home cooked and she ate it for one meal and walla no more. I have yet to find anything she will eat consistently and help put some pounds on her. I am looking forward to getting the samples.
The great thing is that they DO have the sample packages for you to try. I know "finicky," believe me! And hopefully this will help you, too. good luck!
My dogs have been on it for just a few days now. I'm waiting to see if it helps with loose stools the puppy is having, but what I can say is that they both love it. They eat every bit of it, and lick the plates. I've been mixing either some chicken, or some kibble in with it because it really is like a porridge, nothing much to it without throwing something else in. My 10 year old schnauzer never eats her dog food in one sitting, it usually just sits out most of the day and she grazes. She is gobbling this down like it is human food. I'm going to try another flavor as well if this works out, but so far so good. The puppy seems less gassy already.
Jennifer, great idea to mix some chicken or kibble in - that's exactly what I do. I mix it up and let it set for about 5 minutes before giving it to the dog - gives the food a chance to absorb some of the water and it thickens up. I'm so happy it's working for your pup - and I think you'll find not only less gas but healthier "poopies." Just wish I could buy stock in this company! LOL!
Hi!
I just started using Sparkle so I can't give an honest evaluation yet. I'm going to try all the supplements as Echo loves the Embark. But I have also been giving my pup icelandic salmon oil and his coat is soooo soft!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service