DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

It looks like Wellness is changing the "look" of their bag. Our local retailer told us that Wellness Simple is now in a  shiny new reflective bag that says "Wellness Complete Health, limited ingredient".... I'm afraid to try as we are doing SO SO SO much better on the simple. Does anyone know anything about this change or should I just call Wellness Corporate?

TIA!!

Views: 198

Replies to This Discussion

Well, this is interesting. I just went to the Wellness website and they do have a food called Complete Health Limited ingredient, and when I looked at the salmon & potato, it is identical in ingredients & nutrients to the Simple Solutions Salmon & Potato. So you would be okay with this: https://www.wellnesspetfood.com/natural-dog-food/product-catalog/co...

It's really very confusing, because they also show the Simple salmon on the website, and it does have new packaging:
https://www.wellnesspetfood.com/natural-dog-food/product-catalog/si...

I just spoke to corporate and they said the same thing as the retailer. They told me it was the exact same thing and to just make sure it says "limited ingredient" (bc thats the same as "simple").... I told her that was very confusing to their customers and asked if they were going to completely get rid of the label "simple" all together... she said eventually.... they haven't yet bc many online stores  (like Chewy's) still has that line in stock and the Wellness website doesn't want to take it away yet. she says, then customers will be calling with questions about "what is Simple?" 

I get that. I'm glad I have the right food. AND corporate was super nice to send me some free goodies for my pup bc they feel back about the miscommunication :)

Well, it is very confusing. Thank you for getting the information for us. The Simple formulas are my go-tos for dogs with digestive issues, so I'm very glad they are not being discontinued completely. :)

Yes! Me too! I can’t thank you enough for sharing your resources with us! Crosby has been diarrhea free for 20 days thanks to you! The only time it ever gets over soft is when he has a change in routine which we’re working on the socializing part and hoping he outgrows some of that. Thanks again! 

It's my pleasure.

No wonder I couldn't find Simple when we were at the store.   I saw the Complete Health Line, but apparently the clerk didn't know that it was the same and I sure didn't.  Sigh......  the LID food we got for Clancy - well, he refused to eat it.

If you get the Complete Health, make sure it is the limited ingredient formula. They have lots of formulas in that line, and most are not LID, many are not even grain-free. 

I'm sorry he wouldn't eat the Natural balance, but not really surprised. :( 

Thanks for the heads up Karen! 

Thanks.  Since he wouldn't eat the other - first two days on meds, he ate a few mouthfulls only, on the third day I threw in some of his Orijen to see if he wasn't eating because he felt badly or because he didn't like the Natural Balance.  He picked out the Orijen kibble, so  I just switched back to his Orijen.  His stools are now formed but still soft and mushy, so we'll see what happens once he is off the Metronizadol. We got home today, so switched to the VSL#3 probiotic.

When they come off the metronidazole is when you usually get the bad diarrhea, so VSL is a very good idea.

He’s getting vsl#3 now. Twice a day. 

Thank you for the information. We use Simple also. 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service