DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

"Tis the season to have fun at The Official Clark Pearson Fan Club! Join in the merriment and good tidings! Write a letter to Santa Clark, or as he's known to those of the Jewish faith, Hanukkah Hairless. Ask for everything that fat guy didn't bring you last year! The doodles have their Santa Paws...this is for US! Forget about world peace...here in our own private utopian society, we already have it! So ask for something really good! Climb up on Santa Clark's virtual knee*, and let your imagination run wild! Let's sing some carols! Display some artistic talent! Pour yourself a glass of whatever you favor, and join us for A CLARK PEARSON CHRISTMAS!
(* in the interests of maintaining my friendship with the administrator of Doodle Kisses, virtual lap dances are expressly forbidden)
LET THE HOLIDAY PARTY BEGIN!

Views: 217

Replies to This Discussion

" I SAW THULE KISSING SANTA CLARK " (to the tune of....duh!)

I saw Thule kissing Santa Clark
Underneath the mistletoe last night,
Rosco didn't see,
He'd gone outside to pee,
And Cass was with Adina
Watching something on T.V.
Then I saw Thule licking Santa Clark
On his head so bald and shiny bright,
Oh, what photo ops there'd be
If the Fan Club all could see
Thule kissing Santa Clark last night!
LOL!!...You are BRILLIANT!
No- YOU are! Thank you for the amazing "Santa Clark" photo!

What a cute old man he'll be! ROFLMAO!!!
TEEEEEHEEEE....HO HO HO!

Did Adina send this picture to you??? I should have NEVER let her download it from the camera to the computer. "Don't worry, I won't send it to anyone"... "It's just for me!"... "It's no big deal... you DO have a hat and boots on"... etc. etc. etc.

Now I have learned: I'LL NEVER BELIEVE THAT ADINA AGAIN!!
Hey Santa Clark...We all realize that your campaign for the presidency cost you an arm and a leg as doodles while having an abundance of love and devotion to contribute are not the most generous supporters monetarily....lol.... In these delicate economic times, desperate times call for desperate measures! Reinventing yourself as the "bald bad ass" actor in controversial movies is a brilliant career move!....We know that you only posed for that picture because you "really needed the money"...We forgive you oh Great Bald One!..........and we happen to love your "man boobs" as well!
If you only knew how true to life this actually is! I LOVE it!!!!!!!!

Christmas MySpace Comments and Graphics
Christmas MySpace Layouts Photobucket Login - Upload Pics and Videos
Free Comments and Graphics
Why no lap dances?

Happy Holidays MySpace Comments and Graphics
Happy Holidays MySpace Layouts Photobucket Login - Upload Pics and Videos
Free Comments and Graphics
OK! OK! Is this better?

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by