DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Edith & "Lucy"'s Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Our doodle doesn't respect our youngest daughter and she thinks she has to compete w…"

Edith & "Lucy" replied Jul 3, 2009 to Need some objective Opinion (Sorry kind of long)

39 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Sessa

"It's kind of walking on eggshells sometimes in our house. The little daughter sticks…"

Edith & "Lucy" replied Jul 3, 2009 to Need some objective Opinion (Sorry kind of long)

39 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Sessa

"I guess that never crossed my mind either. Well, I just started with this behavioris…"

39 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Sessa

"Was just a thought. I guess I was looking for an easy answer."

39 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Sessa

"I am experiencing the same behavior with Lucy. She is recource guarding, growled at…"

Edith & "Lucy" replied Jun 26, 2009 to Possessiveness

12 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Kim

"Hi, I am Lucy. Don't I look marvelous. I really need the grooming supplies because…"

Edith & "Lucy" replied Jun 14, 2009 to WIN Chris Christensen GROOMING SUPPLIES....CONTEST BEGINS NOW!

145 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Sessa

"I talked to a behaviorist yesterday. She said it's all about guarding. Everything I…"

Edith & "Lucy" replied Jun 3, 2009 to My doodle attacks Chihuahua

7 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Edith & "Lucy"

"You are absolutely right. It was good a while back with those 2 dogs but than the ch…"

Edith & "Lucy" replied Jun 1, 2009 to My doodle attacks Chihuahua

7 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Edith & "Lucy"

"Yes, I started Lucy once a week at a doggy day care and she is doing really well the…"

Edith & "Lucy" replied Jun 1, 2009 to My doodle attacks Chihuahua

7 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Edith & "Lucy"

"I let my Lucy go at it once too. She ate the whole stick in about 1/2 hour. She vomi…"

Edith & "Lucy" replied May 13, 2009 to SICK FROM ' BULLY STICKS' ?

25 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Erin

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service