DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Ozzy Bob and Leanna's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"You poor girl, Kathryn!  I believe some dogs are just harder to house break than oth…"

Ozzy Bob and Leanna replied Nov 5, 2011 to toilet training

13 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Ozzy Bob and Leanna

"Glad I entertained you with my "Brushie brushie" song!   I hear my husband walking a…"

Ozzy Bob and Leanna replied Oct 17, 2011 to THE HDA TROPHY HAS ARRIVED IN ???????

96 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Ricki and Tara (doodle)

"Congratulations for winning the trophy!"

Ozzy Bob and Leanna replied Oct 17, 2011 to THE HDA TROPHY HAS ARRIVED IN ???????

96 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Ricki and Tara (doodle)

"I definitely wouldn't spoon feed him and I definitely wouldn't give him too many tre…"

Ozzy Bob and Leanna replied May 21, 2011 to Huffs strange eating habits.

24 May 23, 2011
Reply by Sami Lee

"My F! Mini Doodle weighed the same as yours at that age and he is nearly 6 months ol…"

Ozzy Bob and Leanna replied May 21, 2011 to Coat and Weight? - Help me make a decision on this little girl?

15 May 23, 2011
Reply by Allyson, Peri & Taquito

"After re-reading your post, I'm so scared our Doodle will do something this destruct…"

Ozzy Bob and Leanna replied Mar 28, 2011 to I just might lose my lunch over this...I'm so upset I could cry.....or skin two dogs...haven't decided yet.(crate update)

111 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Bonnie and Kona

"My Doodle is 4 months old and has been a "little" destructive, but NOTHING like your…"

Ozzy Bob and Leanna replied Mar 25, 2011 to I just might lose my lunch over this...I'm so upset I could cry.....or skin two dogs...haven't decided yet.(crate update)

111 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Bonnie and Kona

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service