DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Trevor's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I worry about it, too. The funny thing is - on the same walk, we later encountered…"

Trevor replied Apr 30, 2014 to Sepp got bullied/attacked on our walk - advice needed

30 May 2, 2014
Reply by Texas Doodle Mom and Molly Rose

"Thanks for all the great advice, and sorry that it had to come from bad experiences.…"

Trevor replied Apr 30, 2014 to Sepp got bullied/attacked on our walk - advice needed

30 May 2, 2014

"By the way, I am so sorry to hear that all of your dogs got attacked badly. What a n…"

30 May 2, 2014

"We have had so many incidents with small dogs lunging - just once or twice with a bi…"

30 May 2, 2014

"Yes, when a dog actually attaches himself to my dog all bets are off! I guess in a…"

30 May 2, 2014

"Thanks for the advice. Many things to think about before the next walk for us. I ma…"

30 May 2, 2014

"P.S.: Thankfully, he seemed fine a few minutes afterwards."

30 May 2, 2014

"Thanks for the all the advice, everyone. We'll try the washing machine and a laundry…"

Trevor replied Apr 30, 2014 to Tips for cleaning plush toys

15 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Trevor

"It will be worth it, I am sure! Maybe in the beginning you can go at times when ther…"

Trevor replied Mar 21, 2014 to Crazy Bob - Is there an end in sight? When did your's calm down?

29 May 13, 2014
Reply by Laurie, Wally & Charlotte

"Sepp is 10 months old and very high-energy. We actually like this and picked him bec…"

Trevor replied Mar 20, 2014 to Crazy Bob - Is there an end in sight? When did your's calm down?

29 May 13, 2014
Reply by Laurie, Wally & Charlotte

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service