DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Nala and Cooper's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh poor Bonnie... Hope he at least pays for the damage done. Something tells me that…"

Nala and Cooper replied May 14, 2015 to Bonnie attacked on beach

26 May 16, 2015
Reply by Amy and Annabelle

"My puppy can clear a room! Sometimes she lets one loose near my face and walks away…"

Nala and Cooper replied May 8, 2015 to Puppy farts

3 May 11, 2015
Reply by Kaitee and Orwell

"Well if the car ride is long I'd suggest a paper bag just in case. I had to travel 2…"

Nala and Cooper replied May 5, 2015 to Bringing puppy home tomorrow!!! Help, please!

11 May 6, 2015
Reply by Cheryl and Finnegan

"I think Sentinel and Interceptor are both made by Novartis. Mine said "Puppy Pack" o…"

Nala and Cooper replied May 4, 2015 to Thoughts on monthly heartworm preventative? & Food mishap!

22 May 5, 2015
Reply by Stella

"Ouch. After my last dog's hernia I can't bear to see any more of my pets go through…"

Nala and Cooper replied May 4, 2015 to Thoughts on monthly heartworm preventative? & Food mishap!

22 May 5, 2015
Reply by Stella

"Yes I came to realize that I didn't need the large breed food, but wasn't sure. I gu…"

Nala and Cooper replied May 3, 2015 to Thoughts on monthly heartworm preventative? & Food mishap!

22 May 5, 2015
Reply by Stella

"Nala does seem to nip at my boyfriend a lot more, and I told him the same thing! I a…"

Nala and Cooper replied May 2, 2015 to My puppy too mouthy!!

14 May 2, 2015
Reply by Jessica, Loki and Moose

"I could've sworn a huge wave of relief came over me when I read this comment Julie."

Nala and Cooper replied May 2, 2015 to My puppy too mouthy!!

14 May 2, 2015
Reply by Jessica, Loki and Moose

"Orwell certainly doesn't seem to think theres any problem! SO cute"

Nala and Cooper replied Apr 30, 2015 to Orwell and I have a major problem.

22 May 1, 2015
Reply by Julie, Eloise & Beasley

"So excited!"

Nala and Cooper replied Apr 30, 2015 to The Good Stuff Giveaway sponsored by Chewy.com is almost here!

38 May 29, 2015
Reply by Pam & Trixie

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service