DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Sherri & Marabelle (Bear)'s Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, I'll check into it. "

Sherri & Marabelle (Bear) replied Aug 27, 2013 to Hello, we'd like to introduce our new baby girl and us...

30 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Traci -Bexter & Maggie

"Thank you for all the nice warm welcome. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions as we…"

Sherri & Marabelle (Bear) replied Aug 27, 2013 to Hello, we'd like to introduce our new baby girl and us...

30 Sep 1, 2013

"Thank you. "

30 Sep 1, 2013

"I agree, been through the puppy stage before and nice to have the potty training par…"

30 Sep 1, 2013

"Thanks for the info on Jax group, kind of far for us. We are actually in Winter Spri…"

30 Sep 1, 2013

"Thank you, we were just at Sanibel for two weeks in June. We love camping there in o…"

30 Sep 1, 2013

"Congratulations, I think you made a good choice. Our new puppy was a therapy dog for…"

Sherri & Marabelle (Bear) replied Aug 27, 2013 to New upcoming doodle puppy owners

16 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Sherri & Marabelle (Bear)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service