DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Julie and Maggie's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"I've never bothered to review anything on yelp. But I got curious and went to the si…"

Julie and Maggie replied May 16, 2011 to What pet shop owners should NOT say when a new customer comes in...

12 May 19, 2011
Reply by Lorraine Bromley

"Some of her kibble in a Kong chew toy???"

Julie and Maggie replied May 16, 2011 to List of items for retrieving Hattie

26 May 18, 2011
Reply by sandy b

"I'm glad to know for the future too. I had no idea. Gail, I'm so sorry you are going…"

Julie and Maggie replied May 15, 2011 to Sydney....after being told we could loose Sydney we hope she may be coming around!

42 May 17, 2011
Reply by Leslie and Halas

"Yes, I was confused by that part too. I didn't read the earlier posts so hopefully w…"

Julie and Maggie replied May 15, 2011 to Sydney....after being told we could loose Sydney we hope she may be coming around!

42 May 17, 2011
Reply by Leslie and Halas

"I've never heard of those things before. Guess we don't have them in the Bay Area. I…"

Julie and Maggie replied May 12, 2011 to Cicadas!!!

44 May 20, 2011
Reply by Val MacQueen and Jasper

"How did you get a dog stroller for $15? Was it a real pet stroller or one of the fol…"

Julie and Maggie replied May 8, 2011 to New puppy parents need advice

33 May 9, 2011
Reply by Donna K & Quincy

"I just bought that same squeaky toy too. It was highly recommended at out Pet Food E…"

Julie and Maggie replied May 8, 2011 to Barkley is HOME :) Third Night Update on page 6

73 May 10, 2011
Reply by Nicky, Riley & Boris

"Wow, those are adorable pictures. I just showed one of my sons these photos so he co…"

Julie and Maggie replied May 7, 2011 to Barkley is HOME :) Third Night Update on page 6

73 May 10, 2011
Reply by Nicky, Riley & Boris

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service