DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"For sure.  The President follows our Doodle forums and he doesn't like things like t…"

Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna replied May 4, 2011 to Help Me Decide On These Two Insurance Carriers

66 May 3, 2013
Reply by Jarka, Monty & Auggie

"I am a huge Petplan fan, go back through the responses and see what people say.  Par…"

Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna replied May 3, 2011 to Help Me Decide On These Two Insurance Carriers

66 May 3, 2013

"The Doodle Messenger has worked with Petplan to provide not only discounts for Doodl…"

Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna replied Apr 10, 2011 to Help Me Decide On These Two Insurance Carriers

66 May 3, 2013

"Thoughts to Jax and you. Prayers being sent."

Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna replied Feb 19, 2011 to Poor Jax - VERY sick from horrible toxic plant

60 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Nicky, Riley & Boris

"Worrisome news on our first Anniversary.  Ruth's Riley in Canada has had some sort o…"

Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna replied Feb 14, 2011 to HAPPY ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO THE DOODLE MESSENGER!

2 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna

"Karan of the Messenger posted about PetSecure a few hours ago.  We were mistaken tha…"

Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna replied Dec 28, 2010 to The DOODLE MESSENGER is thrilled to announce:

31 Dec 28, 2010

"Hard to answer how much.  Everyone has a different budget pattern.  I'm thinking you…"

Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna replied Dec 28, 2010 to The DOODLE MESSENGER is thrilled to announce:

31 Dec 28, 2010

"Gee, I don't know either. Would be interesting to know and the reasoning.  If I am c…"

Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna replied Dec 24, 2010 to The DOODLE MESSENGER is thrilled to announce:

31 Dec 28, 2010

"Probably, it sounds, sounds like that to me from those on the Messenger who have rea…"

Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna replied Dec 23, 2010 to The DOODLE MESSENGER is thrilled to announce:

31 Dec 28, 2010

"I wish I could answer this.  I suspect the best thing is to call their 800 number ne…"

Dr. Judith P. LaVorgna replied Dec 23, 2010 to The DOODLE MESSENGER is thrilled to announce:

31 Dec 28, 2010

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service