DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Jane, Rooney & Stuart's Discussions (3,438)

Discussions Replied To (2760) Replies Latest Activity

"Rooney has been on Apoquel for about a year now - it has been like night and day for…"

Jane, Rooney & Stuart replied Apr 26, 2016 to Anyone have experience using APOQUEL for treating canine atopy ?

11 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"I've got a copy ordered for Rooney, Stuart and I!!!"

Jane, Rooney & Stuart replied Apr 12, 2016 to Exciting News About Fudge and Vern!! They are in a New Book!

43 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Laurie, Fudge, and Vern

"I guess this is why I do not think I could foster - I so fell in love with this boy…"

Jane, Rooney & Stuart replied May 8, 2014 to 1 yr old black Labradoodle available to adopt

26 May 8, 2014
Reply by Laurie, Wally & Charlotte

"HAPPY DANCE!! Shag was adopted today by an active couple in their 50's. He has a for…"

Jane, Rooney & Stuart replied May 8, 2014 to 1 yr old black Labradoodle available to adopt

26 May 8, 2014

"It is a no kill shelter - a very nice shelter - nice facility and very clean with gr…"

Jane, Rooney & Stuart replied May 7, 2014 to 1 yr old black Labradoodle available to adopt

26 May 8, 2014

"He is just stinking CUTE!  Look at that coloring, look at the nose!!!!  "

Jane, Rooney & Stuart replied Apr 6, 2014 to Test for Adina

20 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Lonnie & Libby Lu

"From my Stuart to your Stewart we say hello!  What a total cutie pie and of course w…"

Jane, Rooney & Stuart replied Nov 23, 2013 to Introducing Stewart!

38 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Jane, Rooney & Stuart

"Wonderful photos - so many of my doodle friends are in there - CONGRATULATIONS every…"

Jane, Rooney & Stuart replied Oct 31, 2013 to Calendar Pages are DONE...awaiting proofreading

77 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Adina P

"My Australian Labradoodle does not shed, period but on the down size he does matt an…"

Jane, Rooney & Stuart replied Oct 31, 2013 to Shedding Labardoodle

17 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Sally S Miles

"Oh Fudge and Vern - when you tire of the abuse - come down to FL!   Cute, very cute!!"

Jane, Rooney & Stuart replied Oct 31, 2013 to Happy Halloween From Laurie, Fudge, and Vern!

75 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Laurie, Fudge, and Vern

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service