DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Gina and Finn's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sangeeta, I live in the Blue Ash area and a little over a year ago I used Aussie…"

Gina and Finn replied Sep 10, 2012 to Looking for a mobile groomer in the cincinnati area - any recommendations?

3 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Sangeeta Gupta

"I am a huge fan of Nature's Miracle. Has been better than anything for me."

Gina and Finn replied Sep 19, 2011 to YOUR best Get Pee out of the carpet Trick Please

25 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Wendy and Eddie

" I recently really enjoyed WinWin with Paul Giamatti. It was in and out of the theat…"

Gina and Finn replied Jul 24, 2011 to Watch Out

6 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Tina, Clover, Plus 5 More

"Does he eat at specific times or does he eat all day long? I recall reading when Fin…"

Gina and Finn replied Mar 14, 2011 to puppy poops all the time

4 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Taylor & Huff

"if you are just looking for personal experience-  my labradoodle is not a chewer. Lo…"

Gina and Finn replied Jan 10, 2011 to Are Labradoodles as likely to chew things as Goldendoodles?

15 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Tara

"I know that people have strong feelings about these fences. We have one due to the c…"

Gina and Finn replied Nov 4, 2010 to Electric fence under ground

22 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Stella

"Thanks for posting this. I had no idea there was such a range of tremendous talent.…"

Gina and Finn replied Oct 15, 2010 to Hidden Talents--A Public Service Announcement

8 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Gina and Finn

"I feel your pain! Finn has developed seasonal allergies this fall too. We live in th…"

Gina and Finn replied Oct 8, 2010 to Fall Allergies

2 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Gina and Finn

"We also use the gentle leader but as mentioned it does clip to the leash at the ches…"

Gina and Finn replied Sep 18, 2010 to Can anyone recommend a dog harness for walking that is easy to put on?

15 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Kendra K. Rhoton

"My vet suggested putting a little natural peanut butter in the palm of yor hand and…"

Gina and Finn replied Jul 7, 2010 to Best way to get a Doodle to take Pills?

35 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Allen and Pamela Kerstetter

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service