DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Cynthia Corsetti's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks I think I agree - she has an appointment on the 27 but I think I’ll call tomo…"

Cynthia Corsetti replied Oct 11, 2017 to Dry cough?

4 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"Just a quick update..Pooch is still on the Metronidazole for one more week. She seem…"

Cynthia Corsetti replied Mar 8, 2017 to Puppy with chronic diarrhea and blood in stool...

41 Apr 3, 2017

"I buy these for Pooch and she has the worlds most sensitive stomach. She love all th…"

Cynthia Corsetti replied Mar 8, 2017 to No-Hide Salmon Chews

54 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Frank & TeddyToyDoodle

"Thank you to everyone who responded and offered you help and support. The expensive…"

Cynthia Corsetti replied Mar 1, 2017 to Puppy with chronic diarrhea and blood in stool...

41 Apr 3, 2017

"Karen, as I stated yesterday I never spoke to the vet herself, the techs brought me…"

Cynthia Corsetti replied Feb 21, 2017 to Puppy with chronic diarrhea and blood in stool...

41 Apr 3, 2017

"Also, what about goats milk? it was another thing suggested by both the pet store an…"

Cynthia Corsetti replied Feb 20, 2017 to Puppy with chronic diarrhea and blood in stool...

41 Apr 3, 2017

"Okay, I am cooking chicken as we speak. As for the antibiotic. She has already taken…"

Cynthia Corsetti replied Feb 20, 2017 to Puppy with chronic diarrhea and blood in stool...

41 Apr 3, 2017

"Well, a lot of the money went to acupuncture, chiropractic, and muscle testing for a…"

41 Apr 3, 2017

"note to self....research breeding BEFORE getting a puppy not after. I feel like a wo…"

41 Apr 3, 2017

"I realized that after the fact. I wasn't planning on getting a dog, I just saw this…"

41 Apr 3, 2017

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service