DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Bonne Bouche's Discussions (875)

Discussions Replied To (270) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks!!!!!!"

Bonne Bouche replied Apr 3, 2017 to Moving from PA to Phoenix -- Need desert living tips/advice for our snow-loving doodle!

27 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Amy and Annabelle

"Thank you! Great idea on the hiking boots, too! What kind/brand of boots do you have…"

Bonne Bouche replied Apr 3, 2017 to Moving from PA to Phoenix -- Need desert living tips/advice for our snow-loving doodle!

27 Apr 3, 2017

"hmm, what happened to the text in my reply?  Anyway, I was just saying how they loo…"

27 Apr 3, 2017

"OMG they look awful! While on vacation in northcarolina we ran into a patch of Sands…"

27 Apr 3, 2017

"So glad someone else can benefit! Thank you and good luck to you, too!"

27 Apr 3, 2017

"Thank you. I suppose that makes sense getting used to the gravel. BB does get pretty…"

27 Apr 3, 2017

"Glad to hear, F. "

Bonne Bouche replied Mar 31, 2017 to Leptospirosis

32 Apr 1, 2017
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Agreed! I didn't know this, its very helpful! Thanks, Karen!"

Bonne Bouche replied Mar 31, 2017 to Leptospirosis

32 Apr 1, 2017
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Stephanie, Your post is wonderfully reassuring! Thank you! I'm happy to hear the sco…"

Bonne Bouche replied Mar 31, 2017 to Moving from PA to Phoenix -- Need desert living tips/advice for our snow-loving doodle!

27 Apr 3, 2017

"Thank you! It looks like we'll be less than 2 hours from parts of Prescott which get…"

Bonne Bouche replied Mar 31, 2017 to Moving from PA to Phoenix -- Need desert living tips/advice for our snow-loving doodle!

27 Apr 3, 2017

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service