DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Helga, Nimbus, Sierra, Clooney's Discussions (594)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"Me neither. They all get curlier. "

Helga, Nimbus, Sierra, Clooney replied Aug 17, 2019 to Standard Goldendoodle F1 B puppy, apricot coat - Changing the puppy's coat - Any predictions?

32 Aug 19, 2019
Reply by Greta and Ambi (doodle)

"Thank you! It's not my dog. I'm boarding him. But the owner probably will. "

Helga, Nimbus, Sierra, Clooney replied Jul 14, 2019 to Skin scrape?

6 Jul 14, 2019
Reply by Lynda Kamrath

"I wouldn't know if it were a bug bite. Not a bee because he would have yelped I thin…"

6 Jul 14, 2019
Reply by Lynda Kamrath

"Anyone know what this is? Skin reaction? Scrape? He drinks a lot of water and his be…"

6 Jul 14, 2019
Reply by Lynda Kamrath

"Just go on advanced search and put in the country. "

Helga, Nimbus, Sierra, Clooney replied May 26, 2019 to Standard Goldendoodle F1 B puppy, apricot coat - Changing the puppy's coat - Any predictions?

32 Aug 19, 2019

"I don't. But I found 3 members of Doodlekisses in Austria and one in Slovenia (other…"

Helga, Nimbus, Sierra, Clooney replied May 26, 2019 to Standard Goldendoodle F1 B puppy, apricot coat - Changing the puppy's coat - Any predictions?

32 Aug 19, 2019

"I'm from Austria. I actually took Clooney with me when I went to visit last year. "

32 Aug 19, 2019

"Oh,  I'm sorry. I thought you were in Southern California. "

32 Aug 19, 2019

"Meet ups with other doodle owners and their doodles. Check out the SoCal group post…"

32 Aug 19, 2019

"Ambi is very cute as well! Hope to see you guys at our romps. "

Helga, Nimbus, Sierra, Clooney replied May 25, 2019 to Standard Goldendoodle F1 B puppy, apricot coat - Changing the puppy's coat - Any predictions?

32 Aug 19, 2019

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service