DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Judi and Daisy May's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jenna, I haven't been on and haven't talked to you in a while and now this....OMG…"

Judi and Daisy May replied May 21, 2012 to Horrific First Dog Park Experience

68 May 24, 2012
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"Thank you...I was spelling his name wrong...Thanks again :)"

Judi and Daisy May replied Apr 4, 2012 to Les Poochs Brush....Please tell me which one would be best for my Daisy

13 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Kaytlin and Cooper

"The thing that seems to be different is that on one side the bristles are angled and…"

Judi and Daisy May replied Apr 4, 2012 to Les Poochs Brush....Please tell me which one would be best for my Daisy

13 Apr 5, 2012

"I looked his name up under members and couldn't find him....if he's your friend can…"

13 Apr 5, 2012

"Daisy did the same thing...and yes Ginny the high pitched OWWW instantly stopped her…"

Judi and Daisy May replied Mar 31, 2012 to Almost a week together now.....

27 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Judi and Daisy May

"Hi Jenna...yes setbacks are a part of having a puppy....I agree with everyone here a…"

Judi and Daisy May replied Mar 31, 2012 to Almost a week together now.....

27 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Judi and Daisy May

"My Daisy came from the breeder with issues...whenever she pooped it looked like her…"

Judi and Daisy May replied Mar 29, 2012 to Digestive Issues

12 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Carrie Balthaser

"Awe poor Axl..sending prayers and paw hugs from Daisy and I!!! Hope he feels better…"

Judi and Daisy May replied Mar 29, 2012 to Axl tested positive for Lyme Disease

33 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by jessica (Rufus)

"It's ok....you know you say something and then the next thing your being sued...LOL.…"

Judi and Daisy May replied Mar 28, 2012 to Daisy took 6 months of steps BACKWARDS!!! Are doodles naturally scared??

15 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Annie Oak

"Thanks for the replies everyone.....Daisy did finally walk out on her own last night…"

Judi and Daisy May replied Mar 28, 2012 to Daisy took 6 months of steps BACKWARDS!!! Are doodles naturally scared??

15 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Annie Oak

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service