DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Julie and Charlie's Discussions (393)

Discussions Replied To (254) Replies Latest Activity

"There is an association between these cases and diet- it's the exact mechanism is be…"

Julie and Charlie replied Feb 24, 2019 to Latest FDA report on dilated cardiomyopathy.

5 Feb 24, 2019
Reply by Connie

"Supervision, and maybe some training for you and the kids. You need to be present wi…"

Julie and Charlie replied Jul 1, 2018 to Snapping at little kids

17 Jul 4, 2018
Reply by Ginny Nightingale

"It will get better! I remember trying to clean out eye gunk, trim nails, and inspect…"

Julie and Charlie replied Jun 15, 2018 to Gunk in inner corner of eyes ROCK HARD

8 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Carol and Truffle

"Charlie gets gunk all the time- I have just gotten into the habit (and so has he) of…"

Julie and Charlie replied Jun 15, 2018 to Gunk in inner corner of eyes ROCK HARD

8 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Carol and Truffle

"In the Pacific NW, I've been told that adoption of the PETS act has been very slow a…"

Julie and Charlie replied Aug 28, 2017 to Thinking about evacuation plans

22 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"On the money issue, the price of a puppy pales in comparison to the vet and other co…"

Julie and Charlie replied Mar 8, 2016 to Hello I'm new! And I need some opinions on breeder

8 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by charlotte bednarsh

"Charlie is a side and fox sleeper. I mostly notice the fox position when he gets in…"

Julie and Charlie replied Feb 11, 2016 to How Does Your Dog Sleep?

37 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*()

"Heck, I even feed the dog off of the human dishes.... I figure the dishwasher kills…"

Julie and Charlie replied Nov 29, 2015 to Beware of Dawn infused Paper Towels!

21 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Julie and Max

"It depends... One of the homes I visit has two cats who have never interacted with a…"

Julie and Charlie replied Nov 2, 2015 to Holiday Parties and the Doods

15 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Jessica, Loki and Moose

"I would be so ticked about the constant follow up and multiple visits! I would proba…"

Julie and Charlie replied Oct 24, 2015 to *** Update **** Puzzled about my dog after her spay

32 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by Joani, Skadi & Elli

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service