DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Ann Kurtzman's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"My labradoodle had this type of aggressive thing happen too. He'll be 4 in March. Sa…"

Ann Kurtzman replied Nov 20, 2012 to my 10-month-old golden doodle start having aggressive fighting with other same age dog...

21 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Ling

"I've has a similar issue with my 3 year old labradoodle. I went to a wonderful behav…"

Ann Kurtzman replied Sep 12, 2012 to Dog Park Aggression or Exuberant Play?

13 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Dudley Do Right Doodle is a FIb Labradoodle Dudley hopes to accomplish loose lead wa…"

Ann Kurtzman replied Mar 19, 2012 to Get a Free Doodle Kisses Labradoodle Calendar...with a quick response here...

115 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Camilla and Darwin

"I can vouch for the boric acid, gentian violet and alcohol mix. Dudley had a problem…"

Ann Kurtzman replied Jan 22, 2012 to Sunday 2/5/12 Update - I'm at a loss - several months of yeasty ear infection

27 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Joanne ~ Spud*

"I was hoping you were in my neighborhood! I would be in serious doodle withdrawal. I…"

Ann Kurtzman replied Feb 3, 2011 to Help! I'm in Doodle withdrawal

13 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Suzanne & Jack

"I live in South Florida and have used a "cool collar" for Dudley. It is a sort of ne…"

Ann Kurtzman replied May 26, 2010 to Hot weather.....

12 May 26, 2010
Reply by Gwen and Hoda

"This is a big year for Dudley! I have to work with him to stop "counter surfing." We…"

Ann Kurtzman replied Jan 19, 2010 to What is your New Year's Resolution with your Doodle? Funny or Serious I want to hear!

44 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Ann Kurtzman

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service