DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

James Donovan's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's our little guy, Murphy!  "

James Donovan replied Jul 24, 2016 to Large Mini/Small Medium Australian Labradoodle Question!

28 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"UPDATE: after his most recent of several naps, I was putting my shoes on to take him…"

James Donovan replied Jul 22, 2016 to New ALD puppy won't go potty

6 Jul 23, 2016
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"He's started eating a little today. Breeder said it was normal for him to build up a…"

James Donovan replied Jul 22, 2016 to New ALD puppy won't go potty

6 Jul 23, 2016
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"I found a highly rated pet blanket that is waterproof/stain resistant/washer&dry…"

James Donovan replied Jul 19, 2016 to Suggestions for Exercise Pen Floor Mat? Please Help!

19 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Carrie

"Your pic (and some of the other recent replies) have really put it into perspective…"

James Donovan replied Jul 19, 2016 to Large Mini/Small Medium Australian Labradoodle Question!

28 Jul 26, 2016

"Oh wow, those last few pics are super helpful! Really helpful to see the dog next to…"

James Donovan replied Jul 19, 2016 to Large Mini/Small Medium Australian Labradoodle Question!

28 Jul 26, 2016

"Thanks for the reply, Jerry. Champ is about 2x the size that my pup is expected to b…"

James Donovan replied Jul 18, 2016 to Large Mini/Small Medium Australian Labradoodle Question!

28 Jul 26, 2016

"Thanks so much for the pictures and the tips, everyone! If folks could post pictures…"

James Donovan replied Jul 18, 2016 to Large Mini/Small Medium Australian Labradoodle Question!

28 Jul 26, 2016

"He's so cute! Thanks for the pic! I am beginning to realize that it's not so much th…"

James Donovan replied Jul 15, 2016 to Large Mini/Small Medium Australian Labradoodle Question!

28 Jul 26, 2016

"Thanks for the reply Lynda. I've seen the weight ranges for "mini" and for "medium"…"

James Donovan replied Jul 15, 2016 to Large Mini/Small Medium Australian Labradoodle Question!

28 Jul 26, 2016

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service