DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Carla, Lucca and Izzy's Discussions (1,178)

Discussions Replied To (316) Replies Latest Activity

"Debbie, I am so sorry to hear about Toby. He was so well loved and you gave him the…"

Carla, Lucca and Izzy replied Jan 17, 2019 to Rest in Peace, My Precious Boy!

19 Jan 24, 2019
Reply by Carol and Banjo

"Karen, I am so very sorry to hear about Jack's passing. This was a beautiful tribute…"

Carla, Lucca and Izzy replied Nov 30, 2017 to For Jackdoodle, On His 13th Birthday

51 Apr 19, 2018
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"Kat, we have a $200 deductible per condition so when I say minor ear infections, etc…"

Carla, Lucca and Izzy replied Oct 20, 2016 to Petplan Insurance UPDATE....Unhappy with New Underwriters....Please do Your Research Before Buying and Definitely Compare to Healthy Paws!!!

114 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Ricki and Tara (doodle)

"When I spoke with HealthyPaws today I questioned the hip dysplasia and they told me…"

Carla, Lucca and Izzy replied Sep 30, 2016 to Petplan Insurance UPDATE....Unhappy with New Underwriters....Please do Your Research Before Buying and Definitely Compare to Healthy Paws!!!

114 Oct 22, 2016

"Just spoke with HealthyPaws again to see if they offer a multi=pet discount. No, but…"

Carla, Lucca and Izzy replied Sep 30, 2016 to Petplan Insurance UPDATE....Unhappy with New Underwriters....Please do Your Research Before Buying and Definitely Compare to Healthy Paws!!!

114 Oct 22, 2016

"I talked to HealthyPaws and they won't look at the records prior to signing up. That…"

114 Oct 22, 2016

"Hi Debbie, Lucca is fine. He had a small benign neoplasm on his eyelid in July and i…"

Carla, Lucca and Izzy replied Sep 29, 2016 to Petplan Insurance UPDATE....Unhappy with New Underwriters....Please do Your Research Before Buying and Definitely Compare to Healthy Paws!!!

114 Oct 22, 2016

"HealthyPaws premiums are about the same as our PetPlan increase but the annual deduc…"

Carla, Lucca and Izzy replied Sep 29, 2016 to Petplan Insurance UPDATE....Unhappy with New Underwriters....Please do Your Research Before Buying and Definitely Compare to Healthy Paws!!!

114 Oct 22, 2016

"I just got the renewal letters from PetPlan for Lucca 8 and Izzy 6. Lucca's premium…"

114 Oct 22, 2016

"We would LOVE to come and would come but we will be in Italy celebrating my 60th bir…"

Carla, Lucca and Izzy replied Feb 19, 2016 to National Doodle Romp 2016 in Walla Walla?

200 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service