DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Ginny Nightingale's Discussions (4,115)

Discussions Replied To (3601) Replies Latest Activity

"I have heard of a few other doodles that had seizures after surgery--not sure if it…"

Ginny Nightingale replied Jul 29, 2019 to Oliver had a seizure

6 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"Hold everything! This is the transition period and doodles mat because the puppy coa…"

Ginny Nightingale replied Apr 27, 2019 to Matte? Oh I’m sad bc my boy is being shaved rn

9 Apr 28, 2019
Reply by J and Riley (and Luna)

"Just looked more closely at your picture---wavy fleece for sure. "

Ginny Nightingale replied Mar 10, 2019 to Three week old doodle - coat and furnishing predictions?

13 Mar 14, 2019
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"I do not see the pics here--Am I missing something?  I raised pups for 7 years and w…"

Ginny Nightingale replied Mar 10, 2019 to Three week old doodle - coat and furnishing predictions?

13 Mar 14, 2019

"I will send you a Private message when my friend request is accepted."

Ginny Nightingale replied Mar 10, 2019 to Breeder recommendations for New England /New York

5 Mar 10, 2019
Reply by Joan Suter

"For sure--a beauty!! This will be a "classic doodle" much like my Lyric--the cream c…"

Ginny Nightingale replied Feb 5, 2019 to Coat and Furnishing Predictions

18 Mar 30, 2019

"I am not sure why it would be an issue if both sires are thoroughly health tested an…"

Ginny Nightingale replied Jan 22, 2019 to dual breeder

10 Jan 26, 2019
Reply by Rosalyn Ancrum

"My daughter the vet believes in the food that has met the standards for nutrition fr…"

Ginny Nightingale replied Jan 9, 2019 to Taurine deficiency in food--an excellent article

7 Jan 9, 2019
Reply by Sharon & Monty

"I agree!! And not sure the vets are steering people in the right direction either, u…"

Ginny Nightingale replied Jan 8, 2019 to Taurine deficiency in food--an excellent article

7 Jan 9, 2019
Reply by Sharon & Monty

"I don't think that is a hard and fast rule--one dog I bred had 10, 9 and 11 in her t…"

Ginny Nightingale replied Jan 8, 2019 to first litter

7 Jan 9, 2019
Reply by Rosalyn Ancrum

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service