DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Wendy and Trusty's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Gr"

Wendy and Trusty replied Jan 3, 2016 to Best Doodle Size for Service Dog and Gentle Temperament w/Kids

18 Jan 3, 2016
Reply by Wendy and Trusty

"Hi Julie - I tried sending you a private message, but am restricted to 200 character…"

Wendy and Trusty replied Jan 3, 2016 to Best Doodle Size for Service Dog and Gentle Temperament w/Kids

18 Jan 3, 2016

"Thank you all for your warm welcome. We'd only had Trusty for two weeks - and this 4…"

Wendy and Trusty replied Oct 5, 2015 to Meet Trusty, our new labradoodle! :)

10 Oct 5, 2015

"Thank you for sharing, Cheryl! How wonderful that you have a therapy dog, and that h…"

Wendy and Trusty replied Jul 8, 2015 to Trying to decide whether we need a pet or a service dog

21 Jul 8, 2015

"Wow, I want to thank ALL of you for your valuable insight, links to articles, experi…"

Wendy and Trusty replied Jul 7, 2015 to Trying to decide whether we need a pet or a service dog

21 Jul 8, 2015

"Thanks, Jane!"

Wendy and Trusty replied Jul 6, 2015 to Best Doodle Size for Service Dog and Gentle Temperament w/Kids

18 Jan 3, 2016

"Thanks, Kaitee! Great feedback. And yes, I'm sure you're right that he'll enjoy havi…"

Wendy and Trusty replied Jul 6, 2015 to Best Doodle Size for Service Dog and Gentle Temperament w/Kids

18 Jan 3, 2016

"Thanks so much, Adina! I'm so glad I found this forum. :)"

18 Jan 3, 2016

"Thanks so much, Jane! Yes, my son is on the spectrum. I appreciate your insight rega…"

18 Jan 3, 2016

"Thanks so much for your input! :) So glad to hear how gentle your dog is around your…"

18 Jan 3, 2016

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service