DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Doreen Szukala's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I have two doodles and one has the "tea-cup" tail and it is always wagging. Even if…"

Doreen Szukala replied Mar 26, 2009 to Lucy's tail carriage

20 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Eva

"I have been too cheap to replace my LesPooch brush, so maybe I could win a new one…"

Doreen Szukala replied Feb 23, 2009 to WIN A LES POOCHS BRUSH...or other great doodle prize...it's CONTEST TIME!

390 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Tamara & Giada

"Hi Marcia, Kodie & Tannor, You are actually the only one even close to me. We li…"

Doreen Szukala replied Feb 10, 2009 to Any interest out there in starting a group of Doodle-sitters!

37 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Bren & Reagan

"Ali, By the looks of things, I recieved alot of positive response, but I don't know…"

Doreen Szukala replied Feb 10, 2009 to Any interest out there in starting a group of Doodle-sitters!

37 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Bren & Reagan

"Richard, I wished I lived a little closer, but we live in Yucaipa, CA, about 20 mile…"

Doreen Szukala replied Jan 24, 2009 to We would welcome any doodle owners to visit us...

6 Jan 24, 2009

"One of our doodles(Kona) is from TP El Grande and TP Shania, the other is a decenden…"

Doreen Szukala replied Jan 24, 2009 to Wanting to Connect with Other Doodles from Tegan Park

21 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Laurie, Wally & Charlotte

"Michele, Where are you from? My two doods sleep with me and my husband too! We even…"

Doreen Szukala replied Jan 22, 2009 to Any interest out there in starting a group of Doodle-sitters!

37 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Bren & Reagan

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service