DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Angel Schilling-Putnam's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Chelsea, I have not heard of these other shows. Are they take-offs of Me or the dog…"

Angel Schilling-Putnam replied Aug 19, 2011 to Cesar Millan! Don't ruffle your tails just yet:-) !!!

11 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Kaytlin and Cooper

"It's so weird that people are intimidated by the collective breeds which make a gold…"

Angel Schilling-Putnam replied Aug 19, 2011 to Why can't people just keep their opinion to themselves.

46 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Rose Ann and Amante

"I agree with Lisa, unfortunately is there is the possibility of it being a seizure?"

Angel Schilling-Putnam replied Aug 6, 2011 to Is Stuart having a reaction? Please watch the video!

47 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer,Chloe & Myla

"So inspiring. Dogs are so very "zen", they just live in the here and now. If only we…"

Angel Schilling-Putnam replied Aug 3, 2011 to Great story for ANY dog lover!

10 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Jayd (Dempsey)

"We will be thinking of you tomorrow and sending well wishes your way:-("

Angel Schilling-Putnam replied Aug 3, 2011 to Surgery for Toby tomorrow :(

27 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Angel Schilling-Putnam

"Hello Phoebe and Mom, So sorry to hear about Pheobe. My husband and I both work in t…"

Angel Schilling-Putnam replied Aug 2, 2011 to Concerned and Frustrated

31 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"One of the sides also has the capability of rolling up to generate more air flow:-)"

Angel Schilling-Putnam replied Aug 2, 2011 to OK, this may be a little over the top. Winston's Cabana crate cover just arrived:-)

31 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by shelly

"I ordered it on-line from a company called Bowhaus NYC. They have many patterns and…"

Angel Schilling-Putnam replied Aug 2, 2011 to OK, this may be a little over the top. Winston's Cabana crate cover just arrived:-)

31 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by shelly

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service